Guide for your Android phone to read PDF files aloud
Learn how to turn PDF or Word documents into audiobooks so you don’t have to read them. Know all the details in the following note.
- How to Recover Data from a Broken Android Device
- WhatsApp Transfer chats from an Android phone to iPhone, here’s how
- Download GTA 5 for Android [Working + Legal] 2022
Technology has changed everything, even the way of reading books, since now you can obtain them in digital format so that you can review them through your smartphone, however, sometimes it is uncomfortable to read in environments where there is not much luminosity, for example: during the nights, since this practice is not recommended and less with the brightness of the cell phone at 100% because in the long term you would damage your eyesight.
If you are one of the users who spends time reading from your mobile device at night, the function that we will show you below will be very useful for you, it is the tool that will allow you to convert PDF documents into “audiobooks”. , it means that your Android cell phone will read the content of the file aloud and you will only dedicate yourself to listening to it.
It is important to clarify that to perform this trick you will need to download a third-party application, also, while Android reads the PDF you can browse other applications or perform different activities, the audio will not be cut off even if you block your phone.
The Steps for Android to Read a PDF Aloud
- First, from your cell phone, go to the Android Google Play Store .
- Now, download the “Voice Aloud Reader” app, you can quickly get it by clicking here .
- The next step is to open the app and grant it all the necessary permissions for it to work without problems.
- Here press the icon of a folder that is located at the top (next to the magnifying glass).
- Voice Aloud will automatically split the documents into different tabs, PDF, DOC, HTML and TXR.
- Select the PDF you want Android to read for you.
- Finally, press the “Play” icon so that your cell phone reads the file aloud.
The Guide so That your Mobile can be Unlocked faster with your Fingerprint
- Clean the sensor of your Android cell phone. Free it from dust because due to dirt sometimes it can’t recognize your fingerprint.
- Register the same fingerprint several times : some phones support up to 5 fingerprints, a function that allows you to unlock your mobile with both hands. Ideally, you should only register the fingerprint of two fingers, that of the thumb and forefinger, so you can register both twice and reinforce the recognition of the sensor.
- Access the “Settings” of Android .
- Press the “Lock screen” section.
- Scroll down and tap on “Fingerprints” > “Add Fingerprint” option.
- Lastly, scan your thumb and index finger print and do the same process twice.
- Cover the sensor with your other hand while placing your fingerprint : before putting your fingerprint, make a shadow on the sensor of your cell phone with the other hand. Remember that ” the optical readers under the screen lose effectiveness if you unlock the phone in an environment of intense light “, highlighted Xataka Android .
- Increase the touch sensitivity of the screen : if the scanner is located at the bottom of the screen, we recommend this setting, since it will improve the accuracy and speed of unlocking.
- Go back to “Settings”.
- Here you are going to click on the “Display” section.
- Lastly, navigate over the options and activate the switch labeled “Increase touch sensitivity”.
Read also: Guide to Enable WhatsApp Fingerprint in Phone Settings