How to Merge your Account with Overwatch 2 for Cross-Progression
Players of Overwatch are keen to learn how to preserve their progress rather than having to restart as the release of Overwatch 2 draws near. Thankfully, cross-progression will be supported in the sequel. No matter what gaming system you use, this is true. However, merging your accounts is the only method to do this. You may combine your Overwatch 2 account with our assistance so that you can enjoy the cross-progression option as soon as the game is released.
The present game will be replaced when Overwatch 2 is released. It will, thankfully, allow for cross-progression. If you’re unfamiliar, cross-progression is the concept where your progress follows you no matter what platform you play on.
For instance, you may play Overwatch 2 on your PS5 and track your progress on the PC version of the game thanks to the cross-progression feature.
To get your Overwatch account prepared for Overwatch 2, though, you must combine it first. If you already have a console account attached, the procedure should often begin immediately. When you log in using this automatic method, the system will ask you to choose and confirm the accounts you wish to consolidate.
This automated procedure may not occur in all circumstances. In this situation, you may manually combine your Overwatch 2 account by following the instructions below.
Remember that you only have one chance to combine your Overwatch 2 accounts. You have a year to try again if you combine the incorrect account.
Read More: Midnight Club: Los Angeles: songwriter Dundy Lion unveils remastered edition
Merge PC Accounts
- If you haven’t already, create a Battle.net account.
- Head to account.battle.net/connections
- Once there, choose the accounts you want to combine from the list and click “Connect.”
- You’ll need your Battle.net login details to access Overwatch 2 once the account merging is complete.
Merge Console Overwatch 2 Accounts
Note that from a console you can only combine one account. On your system, for instance, only one Xbox profile may be merged for cross-progression.
- From the console you play on, open Overwatch and log in.
- A QR code that has to be scanned with your phone will appear once you complete the on-screen instructions.
- To log onto or create a new Battle.net account, you must input the code on your console.
- You’ll be required to validate your Battle.net account to combine your Overwatch accounts the next time you check in from your console.