WhatsApp Transfer chats from an Android phone to iPhone, here’s how
WhatsApp has launched an update in the form of a new feature that makes it easier to transfer chats between devices. This includes migrating from an Android phone to an iPhone easily.
This new feature makes it easier for users to transfer conversation history or chat history from an Android phone to an iPhone.
This chat transfer can be done through an application made by Apple called Move to iOS .
The Move to iOS application can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store.
The function of Move to iOS allows users to move data such as contacts, calendars, SMS, to photos from an Android phone to an iPhone.
Now with the Move to iOS application, users can also send chat data from an Android cellphone to an iPhone, reported CNet, Wednesday (15/6/2022).
However, users must first meet the requirements before moving WhatsApp data from an Android phone to an iPhone. Only then can they transfer the chat history.
Here are the conditions for moving WhatsApp data from an Android phone to an iPhone:
- iPhone running iOS 15.5
- Android phone running a minimum operating system Lollipop or Android 5
- The Move to iOS app must be updated to the latest version
- The WhatsApp application on Android phones must be updated
Here’s how to move WhatsApp data from an Android phone to an iPhone
- Download the Move to iOS app on the Google Play Store
- Follow the steps
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and enter the same phone number on Android phone
- After that, the WhatsApp data immediately appears and is no longer empty as before.
- Users can also directly back up the data in iCloud.
As is known, WhatsApp has introduced the opposite feature to transfer iPhone data to Android phones.
This new feature was first rolled out to users in 2021. Now you can easily transfer WhatsApp chats from an Android phone to an iPhone.
Read also: WhatsApp Voice messages are now much Better with 6 features