Fortnite fans are eagerly anticipating the release of the game’s next patch, rumored to include an exciting collaboration with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). Scheduled to go live next week, this highly anticipated update promises not only bug fixes but also a brand new event pass and the addition of an iconic Shredder skin.
While Epic Games has been known for their consistent and timely updates throughout the years, their dedication to keeping Fortnite fresh and exciting seems to be reaching new heights in 2024. Just last week, players celebrated the launch of update 28.10, which introduced the Solid Snake Skin and a series of captivating quests. This update also included bug fixes and gameplay improvements for all of Fortnite’s popular game modes.
As the Fortnite community eagerly awaits the next patch, scheduled for Tuesday, February 6, players can expect some downtime as the servers are prepared for the update. Typically, matchmaking is disabled 30 minutes prior to the downtime, which is set to begin at 8am GMT / 3am EST /12am PST. However, based on previous updates, players can anticipate the servers to be back up and running around 12pm GMT / 7am EST / 4am PST.
Although Epic Games has not officially confirmed the TMNT collaboration, leaks and data miners have been hinting at its inclusion in the upcoming patch. Famed leaker ShiinaBR took to Twitter to share the news of the potential Fortnite x TMNT event, generating even more excitement among fans.
As players count down the days until the release of the next patch, anticipation continues to build for the possible arrival of the TMNT in Fortnite. With the addition of a Shredder skin and event pass, this collaboration is expected to bring a fresh and thrilling experience to the game. Stay tuned for the official patch launch on Tuesday, February 6, and get ready to join forces with the heroes in a half shell. Cowabunga, Fortnite players!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What can Fortnite fans expect in the game’s next patch?
Fortnite fans can expect bug fixes, a brand new event pass, and a collaboration with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT).
2. When is the next patch scheduled to go live?
The next patch is scheduled to go live on Tuesday, February 6.
3. What time will the servers go down for the update?
Matchmaking is typically disabled 30 minutes prior to the downtime, which is set to begin at 8am GMT / 3am EST / 12am PST.
4. When can players expect the servers to be back up and running?
Based on previous updates, players can anticipate the servers to be back up and running around 12pm GMT / 7am EST / 4am PST.
5. Has Epic Games officially confirmed the TMNT collaboration?
No, Epic Games has not officially confirmed the TMNT collaboration, but leaks and data miners have hinted at its inclusion in the upcoming patch.
6. Who leaked the news of the potential Fortnite x TMNT event?
Famed leaker ShiinaBR took to Twitter to share the news of the potential Fortnite x TMNT event.
Key Terms and Jargon:
- – Patch: A update or fix to a software program or game.
- – Collaboration: A partnership or joint effort between two or more entities.
- – Event pass: A limited-time event in which players can participate and unlock exclusive rewards.
- – Shredder skin: A visual appearance change for a character in the game, based on the villainous Shredder from TMNT.
- – Bug fixes: Corrections or improvements made to address software or game issues.
- – Servers: Computers or systems that centralize the game’s data and allow players to connect and play together.
- – Downtime: A period when servers or services are temporarily unavailable.